Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF #13 - Share what you did this week!

Happy Friday!!!!!

One more weekend until Easter...I cannot believe it!  Where has the winter gone?  Not that I am complaining...

Thank you all for linking up last week!  I love getting inspiration:)

One of my favorite posts was from Crafting the Night Away - Bunnies in a Jar.  I love it...too cute!!  If it was on my counter, I couldn't help but smile every time I saw it!



And now onto the party!  What have you done this week???



Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 




Share

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, sweet girls! TGIF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies in a jar are ADORABLE! Such a creative idea! Excited to link up this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your hard work in promoting! Love the bunnies in a jar they are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the invite to your party. My bunny is linked up and I am following you now both on GCF and as a LF.

    Aren't sisters the greatest invention in the world?

    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting!! The post I linked up is KIND OF a craft fail, haha, but I had fun doing it:)
    www.rockpaperscissorscreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my bunnies in a jar!!!
    Have a great weekend!! :)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inviting me to link up. I hope it won't be my last time :). I am your newest follower!

    amy @ whilewaringheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...