Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF #12 - Share what you did this week!

Welcome to my favorite day of the week...FRIDAY!!

It has been an AMAZING week here in NY!  Feels like spring is really here to stay!!  This means spring cleaning and spring craft projects..YAY!!

What have you been up to this week?  I cannot wait to see what you link up:) 

I LOVED looking over everything from last week...AWESOME!  Thank you all for taking the time to link your posts:)

These cookies from Lizy B Bakes literally made me laugh out loud!  They are just too cute...I would have such a hard time eating them (well I say that now...)!!



Enough about me...now it is your turn!  What have you done this week???


Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 



Share

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in Westchester?! I'm up in Poughkeepsie, oh my goodness, I've found a blogger in NY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link-up!! I just discovered Lizy B cookies this week myself and entered the giveaway she's doing on her blog. I want to find out if those cookies are as yummy as they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!! Sorry I got an error and somehow it posted twice!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another awesome party! I'm so excited to see what everyone has been up too! Have a great weekend girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting... I didn't know you girls were New Yorkers. I lived in the Corning area for years!! I love my East Coast bloggers {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea, and awesome way to share works!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all your hard work in promoting! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Love these cookies too! I am hosting a giveaway with LizyB Bakes right now...you should go check it out!

    http://www.managingmarbles.com/2012/03/cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my cookies!!! You girls are awesome!!! and guess what......I was born in your neck of the woods ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by...and hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...