Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF #11 - Share what you did this week!

Hello and TGIF!!

I don't know about you but I am SOOO glad the weekend is finally here:)

I am also so excited to see what you have been up to this week!  I love looking through all the links you share - thank YOU for taking the time to link up:) 

I had asked Katherine from Irish Italian Blessings to link up her St. Patty's Garland and I am so happy that she did!!  I am so in LOVE with it!  She also shared with me the name of the place she got the cutouts from - Pick your Plum.


Now, onto the party!!  

Let us know what you created this week by linking up your posts below!



Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 


Share

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting sweet, sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You girls are AWESOME! Thanks for featuring my garland, grabbed a button too, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. Just found your blog today. I'm your newest follower. Stop by and if you like, you can follow back. http://www.applesandpnutbutter.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...