Saturday, March 24, 2012

Look at what I got for $2.58!!!!!

2 packs of Trident
4 Carefree liners
2 Renu eye solution
8 count Crayola Crayons
3 Crayola Scissors



ALL this at Target for $2.58?!?!  I was so excited and the cashier was pretty impressed with me too:)

I used the following coupons to get these items...and you can too!!

(1) Buy 1 Get 1 Trident Target Coupon
(4) Carefree $1 off coupons (these were in my sunday paper coupons, but you can get $.50 coupon here)
(2) Renu Coupons @ $2 off (I printed awhile ago, they are no longer available)

Happy Shopping:)

Share

5 comments:

  1. Most excellent score! Yay for coupons!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I am so swamped with work/school, I have been neglecting my couponing. That's a great deal though!

    I am your newest follower via the blog hop.

    Go ahead and follow back at:

    http://mindovermattersc.blogspot.com/2012/03/100-days-till-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you can save money in this economy! Your newest follower via blog hop! Please follow back so we can share our tips and saving skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kind of shopping! Just wanted to let you know that I passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Visit http://www.applesandpntbutter.blogspot.com to find out how to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...