Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Green kids Playdough for our friends!

This weekend the little peanut and I decided our hands at homemade play dough.  After reading this post, at Homespun With Love, I knew I wanted to make this for all of her little friends.

As we were working the play dough, she exclaimed that she was having fun "baking" with Mommy.  Made.My.Day!!!!

We followed the recipe, but just made a double batch and also add in some glitter since I am in LOVE with all things glitter:)

Here are some pictures from our fun!  For more details and the recipe we used head over to Homespun with Love.



Playing with the flour before we even start!


Mixing!


Helping work the playdough and make it green.


Fun!


OK, so I am a little dirty....

Final Product!



I hope all her friends will enjoy it!  Happy St. Patrick's Day:)

Share

8 comments:

  1. I love her little apron. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea packaging it up for her friends as a little gift! Love it. I would love to try homemade playdough with my kids...they go through it so easily lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have her help out like that! The Apron is oh so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining the Show Some Love inky Follower Fest Blog Hop!! I'm your newest follower!!

    Christine
    thediydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a help you have!!! lucky you!
    homemade play dough is soo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try the homemade play dough thing! Looks like you guys had fun, and her apron is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO fun. We made playdoh around Christmas time and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing these at Whimsy Wednesdays at The Ny Melrose Family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun mom you are to make playdoh for your kids, And to let them help make it. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...