Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kids St. Patrick's Day shirts

With St. Patty's day only two weeks away, do you know what your little one will be wearing??

Here are two of our st. patty's shirts listed in our shop.  










Feeling crafty?  Want to make them yourself?  Head over to your local fabric store to snag some festive fabric and heat n bond.


Also find a plain white shirt or bodysuit.  I prefer Carter's bodysuits and Old Navy shirts; but sometimes sizes/colors/sleeve length are not available.  Target and Kohl's also sell them.

Lastly, you can find patterns and directions over at EtsyKim's Etsy shop.  This is where I usually get my patterns from.

Good luck!!  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask:)

Share

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We are in the potty training phase now and all I have for her to wear are onesies for St. Patrick's Day. I need to get a move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I found you on the Mommy blog hop and I'm now following you! I hope you'll folllow me back over at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...