Monday, March 12, 2012

Shop Handmade on Mondays - {Linky}

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a good weekend:)

A big thanks to everyone who linked up last week!  

Since St. Patrick's Day is this week, I wanted to share this ADORABLE bodysuit from Nude and Loitering!  How sweet is that!



And now it is time again to promote your handmade items!!

I have so much fun selling our Handmade items in our Etsy Shop and I know so many others out there feel the same way I do:)  That being the case I have decided to promote handmade items every Monday by hosting a weekly Link-up party...YAY!

So for all of you small business owners selling handmade items (on Etsy or elsewhere), please feel free to join in on the fun and promote your items!!



Two Sasters


After you have linked up your handmade items we would LOVE it if you:

♥ Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
♥ Visit other shops that have linked up

Link up here!! Note:  It would be helpful if you could include a description of what you sell in {}'s - for example: CGCDesign {children} 



Share

1 comment:

  1. I need your help. Do you have anything in your shop for St. Patty's Day that would work for Riley. I just realized this morning that the only thing I have is a onesie! We are in the midst of successfully potty training. I can't put her in a onesie. I know this is short notice. I saw your post and immediately hopped over. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...