Sunday, March 4, 2012

Letter of the week - On vacation

Since we have either been sick or on vacation for the past few weeks, we had to put our letter of the week activities on hold.  This hasn't made me happy to do, but I guess you just have to go with the flow (which if you know me, is so NOT my personality)!  I am working on that:)

Anyways, although next week we will be back sharing our "G" activities and crafts, this week I thought I would share some pictures from our family vacation.



We were aboard the NCL Epic for a week which stopped in St. Martin, St. Thomas and the Bahamas.  The ship was HUGE and we all had a blast!!


We had a little cheerios and water pool-side...


...did some shopping...


...watched some shows...


...got our hands painted...


...and BEST of all we went swimming in the pool!!!!


See you all next week for Letter G:)
Share

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon 10 years ago and I've been dying to go on another since. Maybe one day! :-)
    Melissa
    www.lovebugliving.com

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...