Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF #10 - Share what you did this week!

First off, we just want to say THANK YOU!  I took a double take at the sidebar when I saw that it read 100 followers!!  WOW!  I am so excited!  We are fairly new at blogging and I have to say...I love.every.minute.  I love getting new ideas, I love sharing what I have created and I love making "friends" :)

Be on the lookout for a giveaway to celebrate!

♥ ♥ ♥

Now for the party!  Happy Friday and thank you for linking up last week:)

One of my favorites was this Scrap Fabric and Twine Banner shared by Live.Laugh.Rowe!  What a great idea...who doesn't have {lots of} scrap fabric?!?



Now, it is time for you to let us know what you created this week by linking up your posts below!


Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC, LF or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 


Share

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm posting the party on facebook. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies! Thanks for the lovely feature --and-- for hosting :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Cheers!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the over 100 followers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 100 followers!

    Thanks for all your hard work on your site and promoting handmade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to link up!! I got the luck and shamrock cutouts from a website called Pick your Plum, super affordable. I wasn't able to find anything in a store so I definitely got lucky!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...