Monday, July 2, 2012

Shop Handmade on Mondays - {Linky}

Happy Monday!!  Only two more days until the 4th of July!!

Need a handmade, one of a kind present?  Check out Pendants and Paper's Etsy shop for some really cute pendants and paper collages!



♥♥♥♥♥

I have so much fun selling our Handmade items in our Etsy Shop and I know so many others out there feel the same way I do:)  That being the case I have decided to promote handmade items every Monday by hosting a weekly Link-up party...YAY!

So for all of you small business owners selling handmade items (on Etsy or elsewhere), please feel free to join in on the fun and promote your items!!


Two Sasters


After you have linked up your handmade items we would LOVE it if you:

♥ Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
♥ Visit other shops that have linked up


Link up here!! Note:  It would be helpful if you could include a description of what you sell in {}'s - for example: CGCDesign {children} 


Share

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I do the same kind of thing on Thursdays:) I would love for you to link up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank so much for the feature. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this! Great way to promote our shops! Mine is new and small so I'm happy to be able to share it with you guys! New follower!
    Barbara http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a WONDERFUL idea!! So sweet to do so! I JUST opened my shop and have to get the goods into it! I'll be back next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for letting me link up my Etsy features to help promote these Etsy shops!

    marissa with hadley lane
    http://hadleyslane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...