Thursday, June 28, 2012

TGIF #25 - Share what you did this week:)

{Don't forget to link up your bloglovin page here!}

♥♥♥♥♥

This is the weekend before the 4th of July!!  Can you believe it!!??


Thank you for linking up last week!  I just love looking at all the fun things that were shared:)

♥♥♥♥♥
I get the newspaper on the weekend just for the coupons, and I always feel bad throwing out the paper!  This Newspaper Roses Wreath shared by A Bunch of Bishops would make for the perfect solution!!  It is so pretty, I just LOVE it!!



Another favorite of mine is this Homemade Grout Cleaner shared by Practically Functional.  My shower is in dire need of this!!


♥♥♥♥♥
Without any further delay...let's start the party!  

What have you done this week???


Two Sasters



After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 

Share

11 comments:

  1. I feel like I am part of your 'in' crowd. I am partying all over blogland with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up my Nutella Rice Krispie treats. Thanks for hosting :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my grout cleaning tip! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you at the BlogLovin' party, so I decided to follow on GFC as well and link up a few treats. Thanks so much! Have a great 4th of July Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I love a good party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU for featuring my newspaper roses frame!!!! I am super honored and humbled to be featured. Blessings!!
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cleaning tip, stopping by via the Feed Me Friday hop. I've followed you via email as well as twitter, facebook,pinterest, and any other networks we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cleaning tip!! Stopping by via the Feed Me Friday hop. I've followed you via email as well as twitter, facebook,pinterest, and any other networks we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Be sure to come by my blog on Sunday for my linky party!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...