Thursday, July 5, 2012

TGIF #26 - Share what you did this week:)

Hope everyone had a terrific 4th of July!!  We were able to see some fireworks and enjoy the sun/pool too:)

Thank you for linking up last week!  I love checking out at all the fun things that was shared:)

♥♥♥♥♥

Here are some of my favorites from last week.


How cute are these Goldfish Bowl Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker??  I SO want to try these out for my little one!!



These Cupcake Pencil Toppers shared by Brilliant Like Fireflies would be so cute for your little ones to share at school - but I don't want to rush the summer away:)



I have made clothes for my little one but have been dying to try something for myself!  I think this simple tank dress shared by Wendy Mac Designs would be PERFECT!!  And maybe I could make a little person version too:)  YAY! 


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button here.


♥♥♥♥♥

Without any further delay...let's start the party!  

What have you done this week???




Two Sasters



After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 

Share

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Cari and Cortnee for featuring my Fish Bowl Cake Pops! It's very appreciated!
    Thanks for hosting, Ladies. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting girlies!!! Off to check out these great links :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love looking at all the cute stuff everyone makes :D Those fruit sparklers are soo cute! pinning for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting ladies! I just love your features.. especially those goldfish bowl cake pops!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting! It's so much fun to see what other people have been making during the week- especially on a holiday week like this. Ideas for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cake pops are to die for!!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fishbowls are too cute...thank you for hosting and glad I found your blog- it was via another hop the other day...and I'm all signed up for rss updates- woot! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    -Heather
    stringtownhome

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...