Monday, June 11, 2012

Shop Handmade on Mondays - {Linky}

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!  We sure did!

When we were younger, we loved bringing games with us to the beach.  When I saw this Fabric Checkers Game made by SewCeLynn, it brought back memories:) 

How much fun would this be at the pool or beach this summer?




♥♥♥♥♥

I have so much fun selling our Handmade items in our Etsy Shop and I know so many others out there feel the same way I do:)  That being the case I have decided to promote handmade items every Monday by hosting a weekly Link-up party...YAY!

So for all of you small business owners selling handmade items (on Etsy or elsewhere), please feel free to join in on the fun and promote your items!!




Two Sasters


After you have linked up your handmade items we would LOVE it if you:

♥ Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
♥ Visit other shops that have linked up

Link up here!! Note:  It would be helpful if you could include a description of what you sell in {}'s - for example: CGCDesign {children} 

Share

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, I love your blog www.twosasters.com . Is there something I can do to receive updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I'm not acquainted with RSS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) On the right side you can enter your email address to receive daily emails when we post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great linky idea! I love Etsy and am always on the lookout for fun new shops to check out. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! It is such a great concept to support other bloggers with small businesses. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! Will try to link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...