Sunday, June 3, 2012

Letter of the Week - M

My little one is 28 months old!

With the nice weather, I am finding it harder to get in our Letter of the Week activities.  We usually spend our days outside as much as possible doing things like this.


As such I think we will be taking the summer off from our more structured Letter of the Week activities!

However, since we worked on the letter M for a few weeks (starting with all of our Mother's Day Activities), here are some of the things that we did.

We used the popsicle sticks from our lollipops to make a big letter "M".


We made Macaroni Art - just like Abby did on an episode of Sesame Street we had watched!


  

I also want to start working on some writing skills with her.  So I drew a few big letter M's on a piece of paper.  I put a red star where she should start with her pen.  She got the hang of this quickly and did pretty good!!  I am going to start with her name next and see where that takes us:)




Linking up to these great parties:)
Share

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm dealing with temps now around 106-110 daily, so I'm constantly looking for fun and educational indoor activities for my kids. I love your blog and the title :). Found you on the Sunday Blog Hop and now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower! My little girl is 27 months old and this letter of the week is a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 28 month old is the cutest little muffin {get it M is for muffin}.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is simply the most cutest little girl ever! Thanks for sharing her "M" activities on Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land!!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...