Monday, June 4, 2012

Shop Handmade on Mondays - {Linky}

Hope you all had a terrific weekend!

How adorable are these Baby Barefoot Sandals from Fancy Functional!!



♥♥♥♥♥

And now it is time again to promote your handmade items!!

I have so much fun selling our Handmade items in our Etsy Shop and I know so many others out there feel the same way I do:)  That being the case I have decided to promote handmade items every Monday by hosting a weekly Link-up party...YAY!

So for all of you small business owners selling handmade items (on Etsy or elsewhere), please feel free to join in on the fun and promote your items!!


Two Sasters


After you have linked up your handmade items we would LOVE it if you:

♥ Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
♥ Visit other shops that have linked up

Link up here!! Note:  It would be helpful if you could include a description of what you sell in {}'s - for example: CGCDesign {children} 

Share

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky! I seem to be having a problem getting the party button to show up on my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...