Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Hope everyone is enjoying Father's Day!!  We {finally} finished up our presents, the hubby is enjoying playing a round a golf and my little peanut and I ran in another 5K this morning.  I would say that makes for a successful day!!

This weekend was also extra special as my new little niece headed home yesterday!!  As promised here is a picture of our two girls:)



When the hubby came home from golfing, this is what greeted him.  I think he liked it:)


I got the wood and magnetic sheet from Pick your Plum, the vinyl and card I made with my Cameo and the glass magnets I made using the tutorial Brilliant Like Fireflies linked up to our TGIF party.

Happy Father's Day to all our favorite men:)
Linking up to these great parties:)
Share

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I suspect these two beautiful girls will grow up to be the best of friends...like someone else I know :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness they are so sweet together. They'll grow up just like sasters. I love her sweet little hat with the bow on the front. I'm so glad everyone is doing well. It sounds like you all had a great Father's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a super cute picture! The girls are too too adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the picture, the girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...