Thursday, June 21, 2012

S'Mores - Campfire not required!

We try to visit our parents on the weekends...usually mine on Fridays or Saturdays and my husbands on Sundays.

One weekend after dinner my Mother-in-law told me her dessert was inspired by something she pinned.  When she brought out a tray of S'Mores I was in heaven!  Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and Chocolate...seriously, what is not to like???

The hubby and I decided to make them one night and I took pictures so as to be able to share:)  Here is what we did!!

Supplies:
Graham Crackers
Marshmallows
Chocolate


On a piece of tin foil, I created a s'more.




Popped this into the oven on broil for a few minutes.



And we enjoyed!!



You could also use the microwave instead of the oven for an even faster treat!

Linking up to these great parties:)
Share

6 comments:

  1. Yum! These look delicious! Thanks for your help about the blogger issue. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooey gooey deliciousness all year round. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome I actually had smores for lunch lol we have gas stoves here in LA so my hubs roasted me marshmellows and my chef stood by looking SO horrified, it was hilarous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I've never thought to make them in a toaster oven. That would be so easy. Thanks for the idea! Found you on the I <3 My Blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Yummy and Easy too,huh? Did I mention TEMPTING???
    tHANK YOU for participating in our Linky Party
    at LIKE GRAMMA'S HOUSE 'BLOG

    Jonell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in the I <3 My Blog {Hop}! I LOVE S'MORES!!!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...