Friday, December 30, 2011

Water Fun!

From the pool to bath time, playing in the water has always been a favorite activity for my little peanut!  She can never get enough (and Mommy usually has be to extremely creative when it is time to end the activity)!!

She was 14 months here on our Florida trip

When I saw this idea over at Dirt and Boogers I knew that it would be PERFECT for my little peanut and I couldn't wait to try it out!

Here is what I did.  First I placed A LOT of towels on the tile floor in the kitchen and had some extra on stand-by next to the kitchen.  I filled one of my big plastic bins (that I sometimes use to clean her toys) with soapy water and added cups and bowls.  We also used some food coloring (that unfortunately did not come out in the pictures).  I put blue in one cup and red in the other and when we mixed them together it was fun to see a dark purple!





She was as happy as can be for about an hour!  I did however manage to soak up enough towels for their own load of laundry and I had to ring out her clothes by the end:)  When the weather is warmer, this will be even more fun (and less of a mess to clean up) outside!  I cannot wait!  She had SO much fun though, it was worth it!!!

Share

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Anything with water is always a hit with my tot and preschooler! By the way I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out here The Versatile Blogger Award

    Happy New Year!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Love you guys! Found you on Sunday Social! Hit my blog up if you have a chance!
    http://immawalkingfashioncrime.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We just love playing in water here too.

    Thanks for stopping by Tutus & Tea Parties...glad I found your blog. Now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun. My kids just love playing with water so this is right up their alley. Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! Karima

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...