Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute (cheap) Christmas Gift Ideas

Only a few more shopping days left...are YOU ready??

If you still are in need of something head over to 1800baskets.com for a GREAT deal!  I found this gift box on sale for $12.49 and then I used the code VIP10 which took $10 off my order...PLUS this gift ships for FREE!



So for under $3 I was able to ship this basket over to a friend.  It will be delivered by Friday, just in time for Christmas.  YAY!!!!  I love finding great deals:)


Need another idea?  Head over to Restaurant.com and use the code JOY for 90% off of gift certificates (which you can print from your own printer).  By using this code you can get $25 gift certificates for just $1!!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...