Friday, December 16, 2011

Shoprite Trip - ~65% savings!

I made one mistake this morning in my rush to run out the door....I FORGOT my coupons at home!!!!  Luck for me I still had access to a computer and a printer and was able to print out some great coupons before heading off to Shoprite.  I spent a little over $13 and saved $24.80 according to my receipt.  PHEW!  Not bad for a girl without her coupons:)

I actually really wanted to share this trip to prove that you don't always need to depend on your Sunday paper for coupons.  You can get alot from online, you just may have to search a little harder. 

Here is the breakdown from my trip:

2 Poland Springs bottles of sparkling water @$1 each ({2} $1 off of 1 coupons) - total: FREE!!
1 Edge shaving gel 8.4oz. @$2.49 (used $.55 coupon, which doubled) - total: $1.39
2 Polly-O Mozzerella @1.99 each (used $1 off of 2 coupon) - total: $3.00
2 Nestle Toll House Morsels @$2.49 each ({2} $.50 off of 1 coupon, which doubled) - total: $3.00
2 ShopRite Shredded Cheese @$1.33 each (on sale, saved $1.16) - total: $2.66
1 package of cherries @$3.23 (on sale, saved $5.40) - total: $3.23



Happy shopping!

I just realized this is the last weekend before Christmas!  AHH!  So much left to do...
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...