Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just ask!

Sometimes if you want something, the best way to get it is simply by asking for it!

About a week ago I emailed a few companies that sell products that my family uses and asked them for coupons.  Yesterday I was so excited to find these in my mail:

I got two coupons from each company - Pinnacle food (Birds Eye veggies) and Chiquita (Fresh Express Salads).  Since they are both under .99 cents and my local store doubles - it is an even sweeter deal!!

If you use these products you can go here and here to request your own coupons.  I explained that my family really enjoys their products and asked if they would be willing to send me some coupons.  It was that easy!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...