Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free Baby Magazine Subscriptions

When I first had my daughter I read everything about babies/children that I could get my hands on.  As a first time mom I loved hearing stories or reading articles about situations that I was facing.  Is she eating enough?  When to start solids?  How to deal with those sleepless nights?

I usually found magazines in the doctor's office or at the pregnancy clothing stores.  I came across these two offers and thought I would share with you:)  If you are pregnant or have a pregnant friend or family member, sign them up for these two FREE magazine subscriptions.  Why not?  It is free.


Baby Talk 



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...