Thursday, December 29, 2011

Letters of the week

I have decided to start off the new year with a "schedule" of sorts for my little peanut.  She is turning two in a few weeks but isn't able to start a more structured pre-school until next September.  So each week we will be focusing on a different letter - likely going through the alphabet in order, since that is just easier on Mommy.

I have created binder to hold all of our activities / printouts.  They are all in sheet protectors so that my little peanut can look back at what we did.  Each week I will reuse this binder, replace the letter and then save one or two things so that we can take a look back at the end.

At the end of the week, I will post about what we did and how it went - partly so that I can hold myself accountable and also to share some ideas with others out there interested in doing something similar.  I am sure there will be plenty of pictures too:)

For anyone interested here are some of the resources that I have already started using:

♥  Tot School - A GREAT resource for ideas, printables, and connection to other moms


 ABC Teach - Great printables for our binder

♥ Pinterest - follow me:)

♥ DLTK's Growing together



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...