Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Earn some extra $ for your opinions - My experience

I joined Synovate a few months ago and so far have had a positive experience.  I don't always have the time to fill-out every survey that comes into my inbox, but usually when I am sitting in front of the TV at night or during one of my little peanuts' naps, I log on and answer a few questions.  The surveys are simple and straight forward and each one allows you the opportunity to earn points that you can trade in for cash.

If you are interested in checking them out here is some other information:

Synovate is a leading global provider of market research with over 60 years of experience 
Synovate is used by some of the largest companies in the world
* If you join, you will have to the opportunity to test new consumer goods and/or help design new products before they appear on store shelves nationwide


It doesn't cost you anything to join, you might want to check it out for yourself.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...