Thursday, May 17, 2012

TGIF #20 - Share what you did this week:)

It is almost the weekend and boy am I looking forward to it!  I am running in my first race of the season and we have tickets to a Yankee Game! YAY!

I had tried Spaghetti Squash once and really enjoyed it, but never got around to making it!  This recipe, shared by Addicted to Recipes looks so delicious that I cannot wait to try it!!



Something else I want to try...making my own Pillow Covers with this wonderful step by step tutorial shared by Vixen Made!!  My pillows have definitely seen better days and I would love to try making some my own covers instead of buying them at the store.  I just need to decide on which fabric to use....


♥♥♥♥♥

And now onto the party!  What have you done this week???



Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 


Share

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a WONDERFUL surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my spaghetti squash. My hubby keeps asking me to make it again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my pillow cover! So sweet of you. And on my birthday, none the less!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cari and Cortnee, Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, and allowing me to link up more than one project. It was a busy week at my blog. Good luck with your race, cannot wait to read more about it. I am trying to get back into running next week. Have fun at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck this weekend! We should really do a race with the girls and meet half way. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Hugs!
    -Heather
    Stringtown Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower from What's cooking in the burbs. I'm glad I was able to link up this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...