Sunday, May 6, 2012

Letter of the week - L (part 2)

Our Letter L activities continued on this week as well (see part 1 here).

My little peanut is 27 months.

One of the first things we did was create out felt board - Lollipops!!


I hot glued pieces of felt to the back of the Popsicle sticks...worked like a charm!



My little one kept asking to do "arts and crafts with you (pointing to me)"...so we each made a lollipop by coloring paper plates.  Here is how they turned out.



I also had some fun with her food.  I cut her chicken into "L"'s...



We also did lots coloring, tracing and dot painting for our L book.



Hope you all had a great week too!!

Share

6 comments:

  1. L is for Love it! Great ways to teach about the letter L. The lollipops are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your letter of the week activities... I love the fact that you are taking time out to teach your little one!! Just love it! Hope your week is going well... & thanks so much for linking up!

    hugs!
    -heather
    stringtown home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felt on popsicle sticks--brilliant! I'm going to use that one with our flannel box! Thanks for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'd love for you to add it on my link party at: http://printabelle.com/?p=3188 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great L activities - and I like the plate :)

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...