Thursday, May 3, 2012

TGIF #18 - Share what you did this week!

TGIF!!!  Are you as excited as I am for the weekend?!?

Thank you all for linking up last week!!  We just love taking a look around and being inspired by all the creativity:)

♥♥♥♥♥

Did you see this Painted Utility Rug from Vixen Made?  You MUST check it out!!  A great idea to get exactly what you need!  Plus, I just LOVE the colors:)



In honor of Teacher Appreciate week, this idea of a "Sticky Pop" shared by I Heart Crafty Things is adorable!  I love that it is something the teacher needed too!!



♥♥♥♥♥

And now onto the party!  What have you done this week???



Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 




Share

4 comments:

  1. I usually like to make an entrance at a party but I am enjoying being one of the first to arrive. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my rug!! You are so sweet! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so busy the last couple of days, I almost missed the party. Ooops! Thanks for hosting.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...