Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fun with Stickers!!

My little one LOVES stickers!!  She cannot get enough!

One day while I came up with this idea and she literally sat there for a good 30 minutes!

I took two big sheets of white paper and taped them to our wood floors (if you only have carpet - I have also done this by taping paper to our glass doors).

I drew a few things...her name, some shapes, etc.

I then gave her a sheet of stickers to do with as she pleased.




She LOVED it!  I left it on the floor for a day or two because she kept going back and playing.

Share

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! My daughter loves stickers too. Only she still sometimes eats them, so I have to monitor them VERY closely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My daughter just loves stickers!

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...