Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My *almost* free CVS Shopping Trip

I headed over to CVS to pick up my z-pack (bad head cold) after seeing the doctor.  Since I was there I decided to take advantage of this weeks sales and my Extra Care Bucks that were left over from my Black Friday trip.

I bought two items:
1 Lysol No-touch Hand System which was on sale for $9.99.  I had a coupon for $3 off, so my total was $6.99.
1 Complete Contact Eye Solution that was on sale for $8.99.


I was able to use the $13.31 ECB from my Black Friday trip, plus I found another $2 in Extra Care Bucks hidden in my wallet:)

My total after taxes was $1.25!  AND I received $5 ECB back from the Lysol soap and $8.99 ECB back from the contact solution.  Now I had a replenished supply of $14.99 in ECB!  YAY!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...