Sunday, November 20, 2011

More inexpensive Photo Cards!

Last year was my little peanuts very first Christmas so I went all out on everything - her dress, photo sessions, gifts, cards - everything!  It wasn't until after I got all my bills that I realized how over the top it all was.  So this year my goal is to spend less, starting with our Christmas cards. 

Everytime I find another deal I will share it with you.  I already shared with you my 10 free cards from My Publisher here.  Today I found another great deal at InkGarden.  Use the code HOLIDAYCARDS at checkout and you can score 20 Photo Cards for just $1 plus shipping!!  Hurry because this code expires on November 30th!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...