Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Cupcakes

Almost done cooking our Thanksgiving feast!  Woohoo!!  I cannot wait to celebrate with my family:)

I made a bunch of things in advance but still have a few last minute things to do tomorrow.  What was my favorite thing that I made so far?  The turkey cupcakes, of course!!  I have made these for the last 5 years because they are just SO cute.  I got the idea from a Betty Crocker ad I saw in a magazine.  Here is how mine turned out.



I started out by making chocolate cupcakes and then frosted the top with chocolate icing.


Next I put some chocolate icing in a ziplock bag and cut the corner off.  I piped on a turkey head.



Last but not least, I took candy corns (left over from Halloween) and gave my turkey a beak and feathers.  I also added a few chocolate sprinkles to his body. 


I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

XOXO

Share

1 comment:

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...