Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF #7 - Share what you did this week!

Happy Friday!!!!!!

Thank you for linking up all your creations last week!  I love looking at everything!!

I am in LOVE with this Fishing footprint card from The NY Melrose Family!!  What an awesome brithday gift for the fisherman in your life:)


Now, onto the party!!  Let's us know what you created this week by linking up your posts below!




Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

 Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
 Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
 Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

 By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features 



Share

3 comments:

  1. Thank you girls so much for the feature! I was reading about the cookies that you made with your daughter and I have to tell you that I always cheat when it comes to sugar cookies. I make them fromt the box too. So much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the new linky followers blog hop. I'm so happy to be your newest follower, it would be great if you follow me back. :)
    Karah
    thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...