Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Preschool Snacks

This week I was charged with providing snack for my daughter's preschool class:)

Rather then just sending in a couple of boxes of crackers or cut up fruit I decided to make it a little more interesting!  After much searching on the Internet and Pinterest this is what I came up with...

Monday:  Rainbow Fruit
Cut up Strawberries (red), Cantaloupe (orange), Pineapples (yellow), Melon (green), grapes (purple) and arranged in the shape of a rainbow.  Added mini marshmallows at the end as clouds! 

{I didn't realize until after I got home from the store that I forgot the blueberries!!!  But I think the kids forgave me:) }

{Inspiration here}


 
Tuesday: Butterfly Snack
Filled up half of a snack bag with goldfish and the other half with Triscuits.  Tied a pipe cleaner around the middle and curved the ends to look like antennas. 


I actually made a slightly different version in June, but since she has a different teacher and different classmates, I thought I could do it again!!

 
Stay tuned for the rest of the weeks snacks!!

Linking up to these great parties:)
Share

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I love and have pinned both of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas---definitely beats the box of crackers and yogurt I sent in last time:)

    -Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ideas!! :D

    God bless!

    ~Sarah

    www.forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Too bad our schools require all snacks to be in the original packaging, which unfortunately rules a lot of healthy snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you. What a good mom you are. I am sure you impressed the teacher and delighted the kids.

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...