Monday, October 29, 2012

What we have been up to?

I know, I know...it has been WAY too long:) 
....we really needed a break....
...but really missed blogging:)

Here are some of the things we were up two since we last posted.


As you know in June, we added a new addition to our family!  At two months old we celebrated the little lady's Christening:)


{I got to be her "fairy" godmother!}




Early this year I shared my Brother-in-law's engagement gift.  Well, a few weeks ago they tied the knot:)


{My little peanut was the flower girl}




My little peanut is now doing gymnastics and loving every minute:)




She also started a preschool program.  I had a bit of a hard time getting her to pose for a picture:)




That brings us to today....we live in NY and are experiencing the crazy Hurricane Sandy.  Schools are closed, markets are closed, we are all home from work and watching huge trees blowing around in these huge wind gusts!!  What a sight!  

Stay Safe East Coast!!!

Linking up to these great parties:)
Share

1 comment:

  1. First and foremost, sending you lots of thoughts and prayers that you, your family and your community stay safe throughout the hurricane.

    Second, I am so glad that you have returned to blogging. Your presence was missed. It seems like you filled your time away from blogging with some memorable events. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful...just like your niece.

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...