Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF #30 - Share what you did this week:)

Last week was one of those weeks that you cannot wait to end but seems to last FOREVER!!!

At last, Friday:)

Thanks so much for linking up last week!!  I have gotten such great ideas:)

One of my favorites is this Wall Monogram shared by Our Pinteresting Family.  She used Paper Straws as a Border...how neat!!! 


♥♥♥♥♥

Without any further delay...let's start the party!

What have you done this week???
 

Two Sasters


After linking up we would LOVE it if you:

Follow Two Sasters (via GFC or email)
Grab a button and place it somewhere on your blog
Visit others, get ideas, be inspired, make friends :)

By linking up your photo, you give us permission to use them in features

Share

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my monogram. :) It was a lot of fun to make. Thanks for hosting ladies, and enjoy your weekend. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a delicious weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ladies! Thanks you so much for hosting the party and for the lovely e-mail reminder!! I hope you both have a fabulous weekend!! I am 1 of 4 Sisters, so I love when I get here and see the pic of the two of you!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. After your rough week, I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sisters, Sorry for loading up some links, but I'm back from vacation and I forget if I linked up before or not... Sorry if there is a duplicate.
    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting AND the reminder email! It is always fun to see what other people have made...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

<3 We would love to hear from you - it would make our day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...